Work with people who care.
We operate internationally and work with large corporations, but we also make sure that there are good relationships within our team. If, like us, you are close to the culture of the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia, want to explore the laws of these countries and support clients from all over the world - join us!
Check out who we are currently looking for. If you don't see a suitable offer at the moment, but you feel you are a good fit for us, please write - we'd love to meet you.
Who we are looking for?
Paralegal Board Assistant
The members of our team are Czech, Polish and Slovak lawyers and specialists in various areas of law. Thanks to this, we solve all matters from beginning to end, and we treat clients individually.
Who are we looking for?
The situation on the international market is dynamic. In order to support our clients in the best possible way, we are expanding the team with new people who are not afraid of ambitious tasks. We are looking for a responsible person with organizational skills – is this you?
What will you do?
- Organizational support for a partner in the law firm.
- Mail service, electronic correspondence, calendar organization.
- Supervision over the course of court and enforcement proceedings.
- Preparation of simple legal documents.
- Preparation of reports for the accounting department
What attracts our attention among the recruitment applications?
- Knowledge of the law, language and culture of the Czech Republic.
- Completed higher education at the bachelor’s level.
- Independence and availability.
- Accuracy and punctuality.
- Experience in working in a law firm is very much appreciated.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs.
Why is it worth applying?
- We will sign a full-time employment contract.
- You will get an attractive salary.
- Last, but not least, you will have an interesting and responsible work in a friendly team.
Work with people who care. Join us.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review all applications and contact selected candidates.